Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 3 of The 21-Day Sugar Detox! Ready to ROCK!!!

I am feeling pretty dang good! I did have a brain-fade on Day 1 - I ate a Coconut Crème Pie LaraBar, thinking of the coconut oil (21DSD safe), nuts (also 21DSD safe), and the unsweetened coconut (again, 21DSD safe), but forgot completely the dates (NOT on the 21DSD "yes" list!). Oops! Oh, well! Since it was just a brain-fade and not an intentional attempt on my part at sabotage, I do not feel bad about it and have just moved on!

Speaking of moving, I have been doing the workouts also. Day 1 was fine and dandy. Day 2 was a bit tougher. Here we are at Day 3, and I have not been able to complete my workout yet - darned kids! Always wanting something! ;^)

I am sore today, a bit. Obliques, especially. Must've been the side plank moves. Ugh.

Anyway, still doing it. Still liking it. Still looking forward to where I'll be in 18 days! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment